On behalf of Windsor RFC we would like to extend a warm welcome to everyone attending our 2017 u12s Festival, whether they be players, coaches, supporters; and of course all volunteers who have worked so hard to deliver what we hope will be a great event.
This year we welcome teams from Amersham & Chiltern, Old Cranleighans, Weybridge Vandals, Redingensians, Richmond, Farnham, Maidenhead.
The principle aim the festival is for everyone, especially the children, to have fun, enjoy the day, make some new friends and go home wanting to play some more. I am sure everyone will support this, and respect the core values that we all coach at our respective clubs; Teamwork, Respect, Enjoyment, Discipline and Sportsmanship.
We look forward to seeing you on December 10th.
Here is our Festival information pack: Download
- Free Parking is available in the car parks around Home Park. See map below for car park locations.
- No cars will be permitted onto the field
- Please Car-Share where possible, so there is space for everyone
- Cars are parked entirely at owners’ risk. Windsor Rugby Club Ltd. does not accept any liability for damage or theft.
- Please can we ask parents not to park across the gates around Home Park, as these may be needed for emergency access.
- Please register your team at the control tent by 9.30am. The Control Tent will be adjacent to the festival pitches
- A pitch map is below. We are using pitch2 which is located relatively close to the clubhouse.
- Tents should be set up on the u13 pitch; which is next to the festival pitches
First Matches and Match Schedule
- The first matches start at 10:00. The festival should finish by approximately 1pm
- We ask teams are ready to play on the assigned pitch, at the allocated time during the day.
- All teams have been scheduled to play at 5 games and we have attempted to space these out to ensure an appropriate break between games.
- The fixtures schedule will be available here before the day
Referees Briefing at 9:45am
Here is our Photographic Policy & Photo Registration form:
Pitch & Car Park Map: